TS3

Login Form

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Willkommen im Kunena Forum!

Sag uns und unseren Mitgliedern, wer du bist, was dir gefällt und warum du Mitglied dieser Webseite wurdest.
Alle neuen Mitglieder sind herzlich willkommen!
  • Seite:

THEMA: They also didn't account for the Madden 20 coins

They also didn't account for the Madden 20 coins 1 Monat 4 Wochen her #43340

The headline on Pats Pulpit after the game summed it up: "Did the Patriots even try to win?"The impact of the losses to the Eagles and Dolphins manifested themselves in the playoffs. As the No. 2 seed,

the Patriots needed the Mut 20 coins Steelers to knock off the Broncos to ensure a Pittsburgh vs. New England AFC Championship. When that didn't happen, it meant a trip to Denver, where Brady and Belichick seldom win. Counting Sunday, they are now 2-7 lifetime in Denver, including AFCCG losses there in two of the last three seasons.Leading up to the game,

I understood why the Patriots were favored over the Broncos. Brady had his full arsenal of receivers healthy and Peyton Manning looked more like a fossil than a quarterback this year. Yet, I was stunned at how many analysts picked a blowout (Greg A. Bedard of Sports Illustrated called the Pats unstoppable and picked a 42-13 rout). Very few people accounted for how huge home field is for the Broncos, as well as New England's woes there over the years.

They also didn't account for the buy Madden 20 coins Broncos having home wins against the Steelers, Bengals, Patriots, Packers and Vikings this season. That's five quality wins. In contrast, the Patriots had a cupcake schedule and played only two road games against teams that had a winning record: the Broncos and Texans, going 1-1. The Broncos were clearly the more battle-tested team, and difficult to beat at home.I am confident that, had the game been in New England, the Patriots would have won.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.399 Sekunden